Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The last day of tollerable weather

It has been unexpectedly cool today. No I don't mean like that's totally chill I mean the weather. For some reason it is raining. The forecasters said this would be our last day of nice weather ( and by cool I mean 75, very cold for Arizona), before the triple digits start. It's expected to be over 100 by the end of the week. I hate Arizona. I know people say you get used to the heat but that's a lie you don't. It's unbearable and for some reason I have a feeling this summer is going to be the worst. Turn your over to 400 for like 10 minutes, then open the door and stick your head in. That is how it feels to walk outside in the summer here. But to celebrate the cold I made some brownies. I miss grass and trees and roses. I miss my brother. Oh well got to go, Hells Kitchen is on!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere. I can't believe I actually typed that, I'm so lame! It is weird "journaling" about your life to the public domain, but kind of fun, eh? I liked reading your posts and look forward to more! I can't imagine 75 feeling cold. Summer here is beautiful, but I'll be jealous of your weather again come winter :)