Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's back to school....

Oh and you know what that means, traffic, school buses, kids every where on cell phones, kids every where in line in front of me at quick trip, kids driving (did mention I hate teenagers).

I have to admit I'm jealous, I wish school was starting again for me, but I have to wait another year before I start again. Also since it's back to school for my mom, each day I look forward to my 7:00am phone call. She's always good for some big brother talk and some bitching! She doesn't know that I put her on speaker and keep on with my business. I just occasionally say "no way", "OMG she is a bitch", "your so right I totally agree" and we have a great conversation. I don't mean any disrespect, I love my mom. I wish I had the courage to tell someone they were a fat bitch to their face, but my job is not in a union so I am forced to bite my tongue and go on with the work day.

Now I've begun car pooling which so far is going great(I don't start until tomorrow so really I'm not sure how it will go). Let hope it ends up saving me gas. So I keep putting it off until the latest possible time, but I have to study some problems for the LSAT, I really need to sign off now.

1 comment:

Erin and Rick said...

You REALLY need a new post about what you are up to!!!!